We have helped hundreds of companies of all sizes selling everything from consumer goods to highly specialized industrial, technical, and scientific products find the right Japanese sales partners.
B2B, Medical, Industrial, Technical, and Scientific Product Experience
Here are some of the non-consumer products we’ve worked with:
- Medical research and life sciences
- Industrial robots
- Manufacturing equipment
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor production
- Solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- Medical devices and components
- Diagnostic products
- Components and equipment for the automotive industry
- Solutions for the shipbuilding, aerospace, and defense industries
- Telecommunications and networking
- Construction equipment, materials, and tools
- Laboratory instruments
- Computer software and hardware
- Test and measurement equipment
- Network monitoring solutions
- Sensors and controllers
- Electronic components
- Solutions for the food, beverage, and hospitality industries
- Oil and gas
- Occupational health and safety
- And many more…
Consumer Product Experience
We’ve worked with a wide range of consumer products including:
- Food product
- Wine & spirits
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Sporting goods
- Outdoor products
- Fitness equipment
- Toys and games
- Audio equipment
- Smartphone and tablet accessories
- Consumer electronics
- Camera accessories
- Household appliances
- Pet products
- Health and beauty
- And many more…
Request Your Free, Personalized Japan Market Assessment
Fill in the form below to request a personalized assessment of the potential for your products in Japan.
This assessment will draw on our experience evaluating thousands of consumer, B2B, industrial, technical, medical and scientific products to see if they are right for the Japanese market.
The results will be sent to you via email, usually within 24 hours of receiving your request.
There is no charge for this assessment and no obligation.
We will also share with you a one-page “cheat sheet” containing the key lessons we learned through helping hundreds of clients find the right Japanese distributors for their products.
“14 Things You Need To Know About Distribution In Japan” is a quick, 3-minute read that answers the most common questions that new clients have about how products are distributed in Japan.
Everything you share with us will be kept strictly confidential and we’d be glad to sign a confidentiality agreement (NDA) covering all information you provide us.