“7 Keys For Unlocking The Japanese Market – What Every Foreign Company Needs To Know About Selling Their Products In Japan”
It is contains some of the lessons we’ve learned through helping hundreds of companies of all sizes find the right Japanese sales partners.
Companies selling everything from consumer goods to highly specialized industrial, technical, and scientific products.
We’re confident that these strategies will help you avoid costly mistakes and maximize your chances of success in this lucrative market
You won’t find this information anywhere else.
Here’s some of what’s in this report:
- How to tell if the Japanese market is right for your products.
- “Zombie” distributors – what they are and how to avoid them.
- Why using Google to find Japanese distributors doesn’t work.
- A fool-proof method for identifying the best Japanese distributors for any product.
- How to deal with language issues.
- The best and worst ways to contact potential distributors.
- Never use this free tool to communicate with Japanese companies. (It isn’t Skype.)
- Don’t make this mistake when evaluating potential distributors.
- Should you translate your website into Japanese?
- How to convince Japanese companies to carry your products.
- Should you approach your competition’s distributors?’
Enter your email address in the box below to receive this free report. There’s no cost or obligation.